We need many volunteers on race day. A few weeks before the race, you will begin to hear about opportunities for race volunteers. Here is a list of possible volunteer opportunities on race day:
- Course set-up volunteers will help line the course with cones and directional signs
- Registration table volunteers will help with last minute-registrants and race bib distribution
- Course marshals will to be stationed along the course to direct the kids
- Bike marshals will ride their bike to direct kids and keep them safe along the course
- Snack volunteers will prepare the post-race food and help serve kids as they finish the race
- Medal distributers will award medals as the kids cross the finish line
If you would like to help in any way, please contact your coach and/or area director.